Sunday, December 29, 2013

Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask from Lush

I have been experimenting with different masks lately and I found a really good one at Lush. It is called the Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask.



Brazened Honey
I have always enjoyed My beauty diary masks but never noticed a huge difference in my skin. However, my skin was noticeably brighter after 1 use and my skin tone looked more even.

Pros: It's affordable at $7 since you could get 6 - 8 uses out of it. It's natural and didn't irritate my skin. I SAW A DIFFERENCE immediately and a few days after.

Cons: It has to be kept in the fridge. It only lasts 3 weeks from the day they make it.

I highly recommend this product and I'll be trying their other masks in the future.

Lush website for the Brazened honey mask

No comments:

Post a Comment