Sunday, July 6, 2014

Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara

I've been using this mascara for a while now and thought I would share my thoughts on it. As I have really short and straight lashes, I thought this one would be good to give it some volume and curl as suggested by the name. It gave me a little bit of volume and length,but not as much as the name suggest.

My favorite part about this is the fact that it does NOT smudge. I have dry skin but oily eyelids, so I always find mascara smudging under my eyes. I accidentally slept with this mascara on and it still did not smudge by the next day. I usually use a oil based make up remover to fully remove this mascara.

Overall, I wouldn't rush to pick up another tube right away, but I think Heroine Make might work really well for some people and I will definitely look into getting another mascara from this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment